Even with a commitment to a healthy lifestyle complete with eating well and exercising regularly, most men and women have fat bulges that won’t budge. At Sculptology, as California’s reigning number one CoolSculpting Elite provider, people come to us from all over looking for a noninvasive solution to their trouble spots, frustrated that their best efforts to target the areas of their bodies that make them self-conscious haven’t made a difference.
With two beautiful locations in the Bay Area, CoolSculpting Elite is our passion at Sculptology. It’s all we do, and we’ve performed over 10,000 fat-freezing treatments on men and women. We know it’s safe and yields amazing results, because we see the difference it makes in people’s lives every day. We fancy ourselves experts, but did you know CoolSculpting Elite is actually the only FDA-cleared nonsurgical, noninvasive fat reduction treatment that uses fat-freezing technology to eliminate stubborn fat? In actuality, CoolSculpting Elite technology can boast of NINE clearances from the FDA so almost any body part can be treated!
What is CoolSculpting Elite?
Simply put, CoolSculpting Elite is a non-invasive way to get rid of fat cells for good by using a precise freezing applicator. It was developed by scientists and doctors over a decade ago who intensely researched a well-known phenomenon that fat cells hate freezing temperatures! By using controlled application of the newly updated CoolSculpting Elite equipment, fat cells are literally frozen while other healthy cells (like nerve and skin cells) remain unharmed. Then, those dead, crystallized cells are naturally eliminated by your body in as little as four weeks, resulting in fat reduction of about 20% in the targeted area.
An important thing to note is that while CoolSculpting Elite gets rid of stubborn fat, it is not a weight loss solution. Fat-freezing works best for patients who are 5-40 pounds from a healthy and ideal weight for their height.
What Body Parts Can Be Contoured with CoolSculpting Elite?
So, what parts of the body CoolSculpting Elite target? The simple answer is: nearly any! CoolSculpting Elite works best on subcutaneous fat, which is the kind of fat you can pinch. So anywhere on the body that has a fat bulge that can be pinched, our expert team can sculpt!
In 2010, CoolSculpting earned its first FDA clearance, which was specifically for targeting the “love handles” or “the flank.” Then, the amazing technology gained FDA-clearance for the stomach in 2012. Now, the CoolSculpting procedure has seven additional FDA-clearances, totaling nine! This means that CoolSculpting Elite can target nearly any part of the body where you have stubborn fat. Here are the areas of the body that can be “frozen” with CoolSculpting Elite thanks to the hard-earned FDA-clearances:
- Abdomen: Fat is commonly stored in the tummy, and it can be really difficult to target this area with diet and even targeted exercises. So, the stomach is the most common area our clients want us to freeze, especially because the results are so impressive. Check out some of our Before and After Photos specifically on the abdomen!
- Flanks: Better known as your “love handles,” these are the bulges on the sides of your waist. When even diet and specific exercises don’t work, flanks respond well to CoolSculpting Elite, creating a more contoured, sculpted look. Here’s a sampling of some Flank Before and After Photos from clients who wanted those pesky love handles targeted by our team!
- Inner and Outer Thighs: CoolSculpting Elite can target both the inner and outer thighs (those “saddlebags”) where fat can be particularly stubborn!
- Upper Arms: The upper arms are a super common area people want contoured, and CoolSculpting Elite really works best if this area isn’t just excess skin that jiggles post significant weight-loss. Fat that is lumpier and fluffier around the upper arms responds better to CoolSculpting Elite. Check out these specific Before and After photos of Upper Arms.
- Under Chin Fat: Many of our clients are self-conscious about their chin area, and CoolSculpting Elite can reduce fat bulges in both the submental (under the chin) and submandibular (under the jawline) areas leaving the area more sculpted than previously.
- Back Fat: The three most commonly treated areas are the “bra bulge” fat under the bra line, the parts of the lower back that extend from the love handles, and the mid-back fat on the sides.
- Underneath the Buttocks: Also known as the “banana roll,” the pouches of fat underneath the buttocks can be smoothed with CoolSculpting Elite, making the area slimmer and more contoured.
Best CoolSculpting Elite Provider in San Francisco and all of California
At Sculptology, CoolSculpting Elite is all we do, and we love helping both men and women target stubborn areas of fat so they look and feel their best. Many clients come to us with a specific body part in mind they want frozen, but when they see the amazing results Sculptology provides, they become hooked and return for us to sculpt elsewhere! We offer complimentary locations, and have locations in both Pleasantville and Lafayette. Our elite team is ready to discuss your goals and create a custom treatment plan just for you – call us at 925-329-6333, and be sure to check us out on Instagram – @Sculptology_life for more pics, info, specials, and some fun!